Take Advantage of The Candidate’s Market
Australian Unemployment Continues under 4%
Unemployment in Australia is at 3.5% *
What does this mean?
- The competition for labour and knowledge workers continues to be highly competitive as a consequence.
- With the Australian borders reopening there is a competition for resources from overseas.
- This brings increased opportunity the individuals that want to work, want to progress their career, want to learn new skills, and want to investigate new opportunities.
- Skilled recruiters will thrive and should prosper in this environment.
- In house recruitment will resource to specialist recruiters particularly when they have been unable to secure an outcome.
For us, Tanner Menzies, brand visibility is important. Companies looking to hire will be looking for “who to turn to”. Tanner Menzies will continue to offer premium executive recruitment services helping clients reap the rewards of our bespoke staffing solutions.
If you are an experienced recruiter, come and join us at Tanner Menzies as a licensee delivering tangible results.
Our smart and autonomous license system, a tailored product suite that’s been created by human resource experts. Our ongoing support of quality licensee partners, and our authentically collaborative partnership model ensure we’re able to work together to delivering proven and successful client solutions. We have an established business structure, with deep experience in the recruitment sector, and established operations and our leadership team continues to work in partnership with businesses and licensee audiences.
You have the potential to get a better financial reward for the effort you put in. Not only for the work you do, but also the equity you will build in this as a business that you own and are supported in doing what you always said you could; run your own successful recruitment business. Contact Peter Gleeson, Ian Stacy or Peter Tanner @ (03) 9190 8904 or visit tannermenzies.net.au if you are interested in Certainty Delivered, better financial reward and making your own decisions.